AIM-N-READ INFRARED THERMOMETER
The Model EFI ANR Aim-N-Read thermometer is a non-contact infrared thermometer, with real real-time maximum data. Applicable for almost any temperature measurement, including hot/chilled water pipe lines, HVAC balancing, motor temperatures and air conditioning.
• Easy to use
• Pistol Grip Design
• Laser Pointer
• Measures both degrees
Fahrenheit or Centigrade
(-58°/752°F or -50°/400°C)
• Back Light LCD Display
• 9:1 Ratio
• ± 2° Accuracy
• Auto Off
MODEL EFI ANR
SPRING-HELD OR MAGNETIC PIPE SURFACE TYPE
Spring Held Temperature Ranges:
-50° to 250°F 70° to 370°F 70° to 500°F
Magnetic Temperature Ranges:
0° to 250°F 50° to 750°F
MODEL EFI 486
• Simplicity in both installation and use.
• Not necessary to open joints to install.
• Spring-Kit type gives snug-fit on 1/2” to 6” O.D. pipe or tubing.
• Dial Diameter 2”.
• Accuracy is within 2% of full scale.
ADJUSTABLE ANGLE TYPE
• CASE: V-shape design with parts molded of Valox® polyester, in black textured finish. Heavy glass protected front firmly secured against rattles by spring action.
• STEM: For 3-1/2” stems only and ranges up to and including 300˚F, the stem material is a precision die cast Zamac alloy. For ranges above 300˚F, bulb chamber is a precision machined aluminum alloy with copper plated steel stem extension.
• LOCKING DEVICE: Adjustable case locknut and angle adjusting screw work independently to provide a full 360˚ positioning of thermometer case and stem.
• ADJUSTABLE JOINT: Valox® finished to match case. Completely encloses capillary to prevent tampering and foreign matter from entering instrument.
• TUBE & CAPILLARY: Blue Spirit (non-mercury) filled magnifying tube. Precision made to guarantee accuracy within 1% of scale range. Silicone shock mounted for lasting durability.
• SCALE: White coated aluminum with permanently baked bold black markings...locked in place and adjusted through device at top of scale. There are no mounting screws to cover up scale markings.
Our Adjustable Angle feature provides a quick setting of the case angle and can be adjusted incrementally from a fixed point.
Note: Separable Socket on request. Separable Sockets should be used on all pressurized applications, to protect the stem of the thermometer from corrosion and physical damage, and to facilitate removal of the thermometer without disturbing the process. 3/4” NPT standard external thread, 1” NPT available. Brass standard, 316 Stainless Steel available.