top of page
DELUXE GAUGES: SERIES PG
• APPLICATION: For Pressure measurement of all fluids and
gases non-corrosive to brass. Steam service gauges should be protected from excessive temperature by installation of a syphon.
• ACCURACY: ±1% middle third. ASME B40.1 - Grade A
• BOURDON TUBE & SOCKET: Phosphor bronze bourdon tube, brass socket. Brazed and stress relieved. 1/4” NPT Male lower or back connection.
• MOVEMENT: Bronze bushed rotary type.
• POINTER: Slotted micro-adjustable.
• DIAL: Aluminum with white back ground and black graduation lines and numerals.
• CASE: Aluminum* with black textured enamel finish, black finished aluminum bayonet lock ring.
*3-1/2” dial size
bottom of page