CONSTRUCTION: CARBON STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL
Pressure Rating: 150 PSI
These models have been designed for attachments to tanks, vessels, or
large pipe lines and utilize standard welding neck flanges.
• CRN – All Provinces
MODEL EFI W-5000
EFI INFLO FLOW RATE MONITORS
CONSTRUCTION: ALUMINUM, BRASS OR STAINLESS STEEL
Available in BASIC (Style B or G) or HIGH TEMPERATURE (Style H or J)
Pressure Rating: For Liquid........... 3500 PSI (Aluminum or Brass)
6000 PSI (Stainless Steel)
For Air or Gas.... 600 PSI (Aluminum or Brass)
1000 PSI (Stainless Steel)
Temperature Rating: 240˚F (BASIC Style)
400˚F (HIGH TEMPERATURE Style)
600˚F also available...contact Ernst Flow Industries
MODEL EFI INFLO
(Brass Construction Shown)
(Brass Construction Shown)
• Unrestricted mounting...install the monitor in any orientation
- horizontal, vertical or inverted
• Can be used with oil or opaque liquids
• Uses the variable annular orifice technique in tandem with a transfer magnet
and compression spring. A sharp-edged Stainless Steel orifice provides excellent
measurement stability for viscosities from 0-500 SSU*
• Has a measuring accuracy of ±2.5% of full scale in the center third of the measuring
range, and a ±4% of full scale accuracy over the entire flow measuring range
• Weather-tight external construction (BASIC style only, when used with Buna-N
window seals) for use outdoors and/or on systems where wash downs are required
• Will provide years of maintenance-free performance
• Five year limited warranty
• 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” or 2” NPTF
#6, #8, #10, #12, #16, #20, #24 or #32 SAE
• For Liquid.........**0.05 to 150 GPM (0.2 to 560 LPM)
• For Air or Gas...**1.5 to 1300 SCFM
* Flow monitors can be specially calibrated for viscosities from 500 to 2000 SSU upon request.
** Specific Range dependent on Size...contact Ernst Flow Industries
TELEFLO / DIAL TYPE
Pressure Rating: 125 PSI at 200°F
For many liquids, particularly dark or opaque, the Teleflo indicator with its easy to read, vane-actuated dial, indicates the relative amount of liquid flowing through a pipeline. It can be installed in vertical or horizontal pipe lines, with flow in any one direction.
Requires at least 1/2 GPM minimum flow to ensure correct dial reading.
When the Teleflo is equipped with a microswitch and conduit connection, it can operate a bell, whistle or similar alarm. When used in relay, it can be used to shut off a pump motor should the liquid flow stop.
MODEL EFI 816BC
(shown with faceplate removed)
MODEL EFI 815BC
FLOW RATE - CYLINDER TYPE
CONSTRUCTION: BRASS, PVC, STAINLESS STEEL
Pressure Rating: 125 PSI
Temperature Rating: 125°F (Brass or PVC)
200°F (Stainless Steel)
In handling liquids where a continuous rate of flow is an operating aid and necessity, it is desirable to know at a glance the rate of flow in GALLONS PER MINUTE. With a clear borosilicate tube entirely around the body and an indicator just inside the tube for easy reading, the rate of flow is observable at all times. The flange of the float deflects the liquid against the wall of the tube and helps keep it clean and the indicator remains visible even in liquids of high sediment content. The small size of the flow rater permits minimum line spacing.
The unit must be mounted in a vertical position to insure accuracy.
Accuracy is ± 5% of maximum scale reading. All units are calibrated for water at 31.5 SSU.